Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Olay Total effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review

Saturday 1 March 2014

Olay Total effects 7 in 1 Foaming Cleanser Review

Today I would be reviewing one of favorite cleanser. I first came across this cleanser when the Olay advertisement were coming on TV about 2 years back. I decided to give this a try to see if it really worked for me.

The Two cleaners shown below are the same. The White one I bought separately and the other comes with the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 day cream. Initially I used to buy only the white one but then felt it was cost effective to buy the pack. Though I later realized it was not much of difference.



So why two foaming cleaners? and are they both same? Yes they both are the same. I bought the white one but then my day cream got over and I bought the pack which comes with the cleanser.  So two cleansers :-). I love both the cleanser and Day cream( read review here) and keep buying them back to back for the last 2 years 

What it claims: Washes away impurities for fresher and younger looking skin for all skin types. Helps remove excess oil. Gets rid of dirt. Removes Make up. Gentle on skin. Doesn't over dry. Helps lift away dull surface skin. Non Comedogenic (this means these are products that do not block pores)

Directions: Dispense a small amount of product into hands. Add water and work into lather. Massage gently onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients List: Both of them have same ingredients List. 


My Review:  The cleanser comes in a black flip cap tube. The tube is designed in such a way that the product flows to the top so you don't have to struggle much when the cleanser is almost getting over. The cleanser is pearly white smooth cream like texture and has lovely pleasant smell. When I use this cleanser I do find my face immediately brighten up. I doesn't break out my skin and doesn't dry my skin.. 


My skin feels very soft after washing. Though the product claims to remove make up. It does remove my make up and also water proof mascaras and eye liners with little scrubbing. It looks gentle but really does its work. Since it so gentle and doesn't dry my skin out, I use twice a day (I also have one  in my office make up bag) after which I moisturize with Olay total effects  7in 1 day cream. Definitely should give this a try if you haven't tried and this is suitable for all skin types.
Pros:
1. Pleasant smell
2. Doesn't break out my skin
3. Doesn't dry my skin
4. Instant glow
5. Suitable for all skin types
6. Inexpensive Price INR125 for the white and INR130 for the black and both are 50g tube

Cons:
Can't think of any

Rating:5/5
Will you buy this product: No, I already have one in stock :-)

Have you tried this product?Please leave your comment

No comments:

Post a Comment