Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Oriflame- Soothing Foot Cream Chamomile

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Oriflame- Soothing Foot Cream Chamomile

Hi everyone, Hope you all are doing well!

Today I am going to be reviewing about a foot cream. I never heard of foot creams apart from 'Crack' cream that is used to repair cracks on the heels or soles of the feet. Anyways one of my friend was selling these Oriflame products and was asking me to purchase something from the catalog. I decided to give it try, I didn't want to try anything for the face as I was not sure. I finally selected this foot cream.

Oriflame soothing foot cream is a unique blend of moisturizers, chamomile and primrose to soften and soothe. 






Ingredients List: Aqua,Cetearyl alcohol, Urea, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, sodium Cetearyl Sulfate,Ceteareth-12, Dimethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, propylene glycol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sorbitol, Primula Vulgaris, Chamomilla Recutita,Linalool.  

My review:So I decide to use this in my foot care routine. The product comes with a screw cap top. The texture of the product is slightly thinner than a petroleum jelly and gets easily absorbed into the skin. Once applied you kind of feel a tingling freshness. ( its like halls cough drop for feet). The product smells so refreshing and fresh. 


How I use: I soak my leg in warm water with some soapy liquid and after which I remove dry skin with the foot-file. I finally massage the product on my feet. But since I apply it even under my feet I wait for sometime before walking till the product is completely absorbed, lest I slip and fall. It make my skin soft and supple upon regular usage. You don't require a lot of product for a single usage.

Pros: 
1. Fresh and refreshing smell.
2. Tingling Freshness.
3. Doesn't require a lot of product and hence lasts quite long.
4. Decently priced at 198 INR for 75 ml

Con:
Wish it could treat severe cracks on the feet, though it doesn't claim it does.

Repurchase: yes, for the smell and the product lasts long
Rating: 4/5

1 comment: